The aim of Park School Day Nursery is to:
- provide a secure, happy and caring environment in which children can interact and develop confidence and self-esteem.
- provide children with the opportunities to discover the pleasure and satisfaction of new experiences and learning itself.
- encourage children to think and talk about their learning, develop self-control and become independent learners.
- reflect our ethos of acceptance and respect in which to build relationships and having respect for themselves, others and property.
- help children recognise and respond to the needs of others and that mutual respect and co-operation will bring happiness and harmony.
- ensure every child has an equal opportunity for learning regardless of gender, race, social background or special need.
- involve parents as fully as possible in their child’s learning journey with us at nursery.
All our children inevitably move on to school and the wider world. We want them to take forward the seeds of the life skills and knowledge they began to develop with us.
We will endeavour to achieve a high quality of care and education with a broad based and balanced approach, embracing the themes and principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Activities are initiated by the children’s interests and strengths, providing opportunities to enhance every child’s experience whilst allowing them to have fun as they learn.